[haiku] Re: welcome.html - Haiku pre-alpha r28821

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:43:59 +0100

christian Albrecht wrote:
Past BeTips goes offline we are the one and only tutorials website for BeOS,
Haiku and
Zeta (At this moment we start to do english tutorials). And then BeTips comes
back and
it was included into the welcome.html directly, but no one thinking about the
BeSly?

I have to take the blame for that. Probably because of my past ties to the BeOS
TipServer
and the relaunch of betips.net prior to my creation of the initial welcome
page, I added
the TipServer without much thinking about it. BeSly should have been linked,
too, I
apologize for my oversight.

Or, as it turns out, the TipServer didn't belong there either.
I really think one link to a Haiku community page, as it is now, is the best
solution. We
don't want the welcome page turn into a growing link collection.

Yes we like to hear that our project are usefull too ;-).

"Your project is useful, too." :)
I may have problems with its webdesign, but that doesn't mean that there aren't
tutorial
treasures to be discovered.

Regards,
Humdinger