[haiku] Re: welcome.html - Haiku pre-alpha r28821

  • From: "christian Albrecht" <Lelldorin@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 08:37:57 +0100

I hope that Haiku does not makes the same failure like yellowtab, we and many
other people makes many works for zeta, we created websites, make tutorials and
done support for other users. But yellowtab only include website with only zeta
support. I think this is the wrong way.

The Haiku team add BeTips, this is greate, i like this website and i found help
there many times, but it is an old archive. BeSly is alive, we create new
tutorials and we are searching for more every day. Past BeTips goes offline we
are the one and only tutorials website for BeOS, Haiku and Zeta (At this moment
we start to do english tutorials). And then BeTips comes back and it was
included into the welcome.html directly, but no one thinking about the BeSly?

Yes we like to hear that our project are usefull too ;-).

Have a nice day

Lelldorin

PS: Sorry for bad english

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
[haiku] Re: welcome.html - Haiku pre-alpha r28821
From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 23:32:23 +0100
Urias McCullough wrote:

|BTW, if we think it's necessary, we can possibly break that page up
|into separate pages, or even sections with named anchors or whatever
|makes sense...

I think, at the moment it's still manageable. If we add more in the future,
it's time to re-evaluate. Thanks for your quick response!

Regards,
Humdinger
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger