[haiku] Re: website out of order !?

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 18:44:39 +0100

On 17/11/2014 00:16, François Revol wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was saving my blog post when suddently the website went out of business...
>
> First it failed to save, then it said I never created any blog post.
>
> And then I noticed the front page was gone as well:
>
> Welcome to your new Drupal website!
>
> Looks like the database is likely gone.

So, it ended up being the Unicode smiley character I used in my blog
post which screwed up the database server which likely isn't aware of
the newest Unicode version.

Like those:
http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/1f609/index.htm

So just don't use them yet until we fix the database server :D

François.