[openbeos] web site re-design

  • From: "Michael Thompson" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:58:29 +0100 BST

Hi,
     I like the look of the new web site, its very clean and reminds me
of the apple site.  For example I like the clean menus of the 'home'
page in preference to the boxed menus on the 'Roadmap' page.
Its another of those topics that, no matter what is done, there will
never be total agreement. Waldemar has put a lot of work into the new
site and I see no reason for it not to go live. There is plenty of time
to spruce it up, or even redecorate  completely before any Haiku
release. ;-)
As someone who has struggeld with the wrong build tools, more than
once, working is better than pretty. For me its pretty and working, so
why wait.

Are we destined for a web site competition next, this is getting
exciting. ;-)

Thanks Waldemar,
                               Mike