[openbeos] Re: visual stuff... to charlie and lars

  • From: gein@xxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:30:00 +0100

Greetings, it's my first participation on OBOS list. Sorry in advance
for any bad english! :)

I think you're both missing a point here. Those users who look at
screenshots and may decide upon that fit in a group called "early
adopters" (check Marketing 101), and believe me, this are the kind of
users you need before the others may try it.

I'm not saying  that it should be the main focus, not by a long shot,
but to dismiss them, like you don't need them or want them, we'll
prove to be a huge mistake.

Example: what created the buzz around OS X? Aqua or protected memory,
multiuser, unix background, whatever.. ?

Again, I'm not saying OBOS or Walter or YouNameIt should just focus
on one thing or the other, but at least, lets keep an open mind :)

Gein
AEIOU: simples, rápido, resultados imediatos.http://emprego.aeiou.pt