[openbeos] Re: update: BeOS in vmware

  • From: "Vassilis Perantzakis" <vaspervnp@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:21:36 +0300

This is good news. Can you try the same on Virtual PC 5 ? I have managed to
make BeOS run quite nicely in there (even with S3 support), but the timer
problem still exists. Although it is a lot smaller (about 1/5th  of a second
faster than the real clock). I would like to poke around with OpenBeOS inside
VPC and not have to buy Vmware too.