[openbeos] update: BeOS in vmware

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 02:14:04 +0200 (MEST)

I think I got a fix for the timer problems in BeOS running in vmware.
It still has this ugly and slow grayscale video, but at least it's
usable, even on my K6-2 350, and the clock isn't funky anymore (and the
processes behave better also :)), it looks quite accurate for what I saw
(drift of a second on several minutes, didn't expect that precision =).

This is good news for some people who are forced to run Linux or Win and
still want to help :)

If someone is willing to betatest, mail me privately.

François.