[haiku] Re: themes

  • From: Skar Cat <skarmiglione.sk4r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 06:46:27 -0300

i dont know if i explain fine myself, i mean should be good thing get an
updated theme for haiku to get more followers who can support the project
all we know thats is an alpha project but culd be good for it have a mos
modern gui presentation it dont need to be something really espectacular
just an updated and minimalist retouch. haiku is great and now with html5
support peple sure will start to comming again and is good have order in
the house n.n