[haiku] Re: the new link cursor, and mouse cursors in general.

  • From: Justin Stressman <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:07:37 -0400

> Maybe a slight rotation of the hand?  This will retain the same hand style
> while making it visually change in a way that can be seen sub-consciously.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/kallisti05/HaikuStuff#5450479339595624514
>
> --Alex

That might not be a bad idea. I'd probably have to actually try it out to
see how it felt in actual use, but the movement might be enough to
accomplish the desired effect without having to change the cursor too
drastically.

Good option to consider. :)

--
"You don't use science to show you're right, you use science to become
right." --xkcd