[openbeos] Re: the browser ...

  • From: Linus Almström <linalm-7@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:33:36 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, romt wrote:

> [...]

Why not join the themis project? I am currently porting ABrowse, but am
also a bit involved in Themis and will dedicate it more time in the
future.

If you won't join Themis, I might still be a pretty good resource for you,
since I started out trying to port qt and khtml but later took a look
at ABrowse and started porting ABrowse instead.

Regards

/Procton