[openbeos] Re: suggestions for R1

  • To: Jared Eldredge <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:29:33 +0200

>> 3) have a big control panel which contains ("embeds", like in KDE
>> or Gnome Control Centers) all configuration apps (networking,
>> devices, background, etc.);

JE> i agree with you here that this would be nice.  even a third party app
JE> could accomplish this.  maybe you've just suggested something that I
JE> COULD DO!  thanks!  i'll give it a shot.

Would be cool to have configuration apps replicantable. Then you could
easily embed them into the configuration app. You could also embed
them somewhere else if you need to change some option really often.

Cheers -
  Philipp Reichmuth
mailto:mailinglistenprozessor@xxxxxxx

--
The code was willing, / It considered your request, / But the chips were weak