[openbeos] Re: suggestion for BeGeistert: old PC giveout

  • From: "Thierry Delhaise" <delhaise.t@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 00:23:27 GMT

Hi the list,

THX Francois to point out what is the most important for all of us :
hardware even if it's old !

Since I hope I will be present to BeGeistert an because my low
contribution for OpenBeOS can just be materials (since my mind is
pretty sick ;-))
I would like to make a surprise/present to Marcus and would like to
offer him a second display ! ;-)

His last post let think that if he don't have a second display, he will
certainly stop to work for OpenBeOS ;-).

Hey, Marcus, do you really think that we believe to your excuses ?

Now, it depends just of one thing : does Marcus will be on BeGeistert
?! If not, we will kidnapt him ;-)

Hey,marcus, is an old Laptop Toshiba (Pentium 60Mhz) could be
appropriate ? Don't think it's really a present since I just can run
Windows on it ! ;-)

So, yes, like Francois says we need hardware ! Be sure, it will be use
for a good reason ! ;-)

OpenBeOS need you !

THX for all

Thierry