[openbeos] stubgen

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 00:54:08 -0700

Hello,

unfortunately, we are making very slow progress.
(Correct me if I'm wrong. If you already planned something,
or did something, please post a smally summary here)

The dumb work of creating *.cpp from the Be header files
is also not very entertaining.

But there is a tool that can do this for us.

Download it here:

http://www.radwin.org/michael/projects/stubgen/

It does compile out of the box, simply run make on it.

Creating *.cpp for your xxxKit is as simple as cd'ing into the correct
directory, and running

stubgen -s -g -a *.h

Also please have a look on the OpenTracker Coding Guidelines

http://www.opentracker.org/guidelines.html

And then we wanted to use Doxigen, did we?

Regards

Marcus