[openbeos] Re: some points

  • From: "Jonas Buckner" <mouriceno1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:40:48 -0400

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:13:15 +0000, "theUser BL" <theuserbl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> 3. The status pages looks a little bit buggy:
> http://haiku-os.org/learn.php?mode=status
>
> For example: The "development" part of "Translation" isn't full marked,
> but
> "alpha" and "beta" are already marked.
>

> Greatings
> theuserbl

I don't think it's buggy. I think it's just confusingly designed.

The development section is how far we are through the development of the
current phase. So, for example, BFS is almost through the beta stage,
approaching mature, while the MIDI kit looks the same, but is almost
through initial development, approaching alpha.

You have to look at the sections on the right, then on top of those use
the sections at the left to see how far it is through that stage.

I think that's right...feel free to correct me.

-Jonas B.