[openbeos] Re: [slightly off-topic] Haiku representation at BeGeistert?

  • From: "Michael Pfeiffer" <michael.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:38:38 +0200

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:42:40 +0000, Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ingo Weinhold wrote:
On 2004-09-22 at 16:27:23 [+0200], Mikael Jansson wrote:

(If you're not coming to BeGeistert and don't care
about non-development talk, please skip this message)

What other Haiku people will I meet at BeGeistert?  I'm coming over
from Sweden.

The usual suspects, being Axel, Marcus, mmu_man (François Revol), Thomas
Kurschel, Oliver Tappe, me. If I understood him correctly also Jérome
Duval. Last time Rudolf Cornelissen dropped by -- don't know, if he plans
to come this time though.

I would also be interested, who of the other European Haiku hackers
(Philippe, Waldemar, Michael Pfeiffer, Jack Burton, Adi,...) intends to
attend.

Sorry, I cannot make it. :-(

I am not going to attend BeGeistert too.

Regards,
Michael