[openbeos] slashdot interview

  • From: "Oliver Smith" <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 19:34:59 PST (-0800)

My apologies if nobody cares; I didn't want to let this by just because
the right person was asleep or absent.  roblimo, who handles the
interviews over at slashdot, was in #openbeos this morning.  Quoth he:
"If anyone wants to do a real interview for a real story, please
contact robin@xxxxxxxxxxx or roblimo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"  Whatever you may
say about slashdot (and it would probably be true), it's heavy
publicity.  Is there one of those people here who doesn't shirk from
human contact and can be interesting for a few paragraphs?  Me, I'm
heading back to my poorly-lit cubbyhole to try and recover from the
overstimulation of writing this email.  :-P

Oliver