[openbeos] Re: scheduler/reminder

  • From: "Vassilis Perantzakis" <vaspervnp@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 01:01:45 +0300

We shouldn't make another Linux... BeOS is a GUI oriented OS. The terminal is
there because JLG chose to have POSIX compatibility. Maybe not for R1, but for
R1.1 there should be a GUI front-end for every Terminal service. I like it the
hard way too, but I will not convince too many of my friends to use OBOS if it
is not heavily GUI.

Vassilis