[openbeos] Re: scheduler/reminder

  • From: "Andrew Genduso" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:37:04 -0400 EDT

> Scott Mansfield (Scott Mansfield <thephantom@xxxxxxx>) said:

> Speaking of that, has anyone heard from Andrew Genduso?  We were
> divvying up work to finish the screensaver kit and *poof* he
> disappeared.  No responses to my e-mails for nearly a month now.

Huh? I've been waiting for you to respond! I swear some of my outgoing
mails are getting sent to the Great Bit Bucket in the Sky. Must be that
MDR. *That* is a questionable piece of code if I ever did see one. :P

And Scott, I'll resend you the last e-mail I sent you. It's odd that I
haven't seen any others from you. Maybe we got addresses crossed?

Andrew Genduso
(very much here, but not as much as I would like)