[openbeos] Re: running NewOS?

  • From: "Erik Jakowatz" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:31:02 -0700

>So, I'm getting prepped to get ahold of NewOS and start getting into
the
>code.  Has anyone loaded this and started using it (hacking on it) yet?

I've gotten it to boot on one of the Dells I have at work, but it won't
on my home machine -- but the Tyan Tiger 133 MB I'm using is pretty damn
picky.  If/when I dive into that source, first thing I'll do is get it
booting on my home box ;)

Data is not information, and information is not knowledge: knowledge is
not understanding, and understanding is not wisdom.
        - Philip Adams