[haiku] Re: remove

  • From: "Brian Hague" <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:37:09 -0500

Yeah,&nbsp;

I think at this point wine would work... We've got X running, so...

Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint
On Apr 19, 2011 7:33 AM, François Revol &lt;revol@xxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

Le 18 avr. 2011 à 21:58, Brian Hague a écrit :

&gt; Actually it was win4be... And it wasn't based on wine... No offers to help
on my end, so I shut it down...

Was that the one that was hosted on sourceforge.jp ?

Well back then I didn't have the time to help, nor do I have now.

But I still have a copy of the sources somewhere :p

I think it'd be better to just go for wine though, it's probably easier to
maintain than a specific project. Possibly there are some useful things to
reuse though.

François.