[openbeos] question

  • From: razvan petruescu <razvanpetruescu2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:51:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm new here and I hope this is the right place where
I ask..if it isn't so, I hope someone will guide me to
the right place..
So, I would like to be involved in the Haiku OS
development, I do not know how to do that, this is
taken from the Haiku web page :
"Send a brief introduction to the general Haiku
mailing list, so we can assign a task to you"
Been there, subscribed, so to who do I send my
information? To some of the developers, I guess...

Thanks in advance, to whoever bothers to answer this
mail :)

Razvan

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.