[haiku] Re: pthreads on BeOS (was: Haiku's SMP)

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:35:28 +0100 (CET)

>>> Understand that 3ivx is not OpenSource.
>> To me not a problem but how will this work? you changes and so on.
>> Perhaps download a package with optionpackage?
>
> Any changes I make I am happy to feed back to Michael and/or Haiku.
> I can put a directory in the package containing the sources and add a
> thank you in the readme file.
Sorry there were two &#8221;questions&#8221;
The first was about the changes in 3ivx what will happens to them,  but
perhaps no changes was necessary?

The second how can we add a prebuilt package or more likely should we :)
+1 from me if it works as it should.

I&#8217;m letting more expedient people handle the question about pthreads :)

--
MVH
Fredrik Modéen