[openbeos] problems with connecting to sourceforge

  • From: "theUser BL" <theuserbl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:35:33 +0000

Hi!

There existing more and more the problem, to connect to sourceforge.
Very often I try to load the OBOS-webside, but it loads and load, and nothing do.

It is an known problem.
Unununium - an other OpenSource-OS - for example writes on theire Website at http://unununium.org/ the following:

Unununium.org (that's this page) is now running as our webserver. Sourceforge has become
hopeless; one in four times one can not even connect to their webserver. BerliOS is much better,
but Sourceforge was like that a few years ago also.

So, what do you think about searching for a new home for OBOS?
To move OBOS from Sourceforge to BerliOS (http://www.berlios.de/index.php.en) or to an other server.
Or do you think, that Sourceforge have advantages, which other similar servers never have?
Or do you think, that the problem with Sourceforge is only temporary?
Or do you think, that there existing no problem with Sourceforge?
Or do you think, that it needs too much work, to move all files over to an other server?

What do _you_ think about it?

Greatings theuserbl

MSN Messenger - sehen, welche Freunde online sind! http://www.msn.de/messenger Jetzt kostenlos downloaden und mitmachen!