[haiku] preserving old BeOS software

  • From: Disreali <mdisreali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Mail List <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 22:38:22 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

I am attempting to find the source code for a couple projects that used to be
listed or hosted at www.beunited.org.  Many projects that used to be hosted
there have moved to osdrawer.net, but the following seem to be lost:

FlipSideAE
     The utlimate GUI for audio encoding.

Post Magic Media Player
     A small, fast, open-source video editing & compositing tool for BeOS

Lingua
     A multiple language translation utility for the BeOS

Dockbert
     he popular Gonk inspired variation on OpenTracker

These projects may be old but could still be useful.  If able to find source I
plan to add it to OSDrawer.net so that others may use and learn from the
projects.

Thanks

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.