[haiku] preliminary fr-dvorak-bépo keymap for Haiku; automatic conversion from linux console keymap

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:04:17 +0200 CEST

I learnt about the Bépo french dvorak-like keymap at the last RMLL, and
decided to try to make a script to generate one from the available
Linux console description...
I finally got a script that handles most of it though it still has some
issues with the deadkeys.

http://revolf.free.fr/beos/bepo-haiku.zip
contains the script and the generated keymap both in ASCII and binary
form.
It should also work in BeOS, didn't try.

I'll try to get someone to test it before committing it to trunk.

I'll commit the script to 3rdparty/mmu_man/scripts anyway, so others
can give it a try on other keymaps.

François.