[openbeos] plonetest vs haiku-os.org

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:45:05 +0200

On 10/2/06, ar1000@xxxxxxx <ar1000@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Making changes to the skin on the primary domain doesn't change the
site. Besides, we need people to be working on the site.

And how do we test the new navigation scheme with your theme?

I guess we can't stop making changes to haiku-os.org (esp. since Trac
must access Drupal's user DB)? This makes the migration process
plonetest=>haiku-os.org more difficult (manual per-page merge). OTOH,
we probably won't be doing a lot of modifications, anyway. We could
limit our changes to improving the navigation scheme (new menus and
intro pages for each parent section: "Users", "Developers", ...) and
then merge everything with haiku-os.org.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald