[haiku] Re: opentracker

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku ML <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:51:15 -0400

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Brian Hague <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately for me, my coding ability has slowed with this thing called
> life getting in my way... too many things going on at the same time.

If it helps much of your ideas would be part of my rewrite. It is
pretty funny how you basically designed the Windows 7 taskbar before
MS did.

Even if your entire vision was not implemented in a Deskbar rewrite, I
can pretty much guarantee the new code would be much easier to work
with and customize than the existing one. I'll try to keep it as
flexible as possible to allow customizing without going too crazy
over-abstracting it.

--
Regards,
Ryan