[openbeos] [openbeos-preferences] Re: New task

  • From: "Fernando Francisco de Oliveira" <fernando@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:19:57 -0300

Nice...

 how the changes are commited to CVS ? I've download all CVS source
 yesterday, with anonymous accesss.
 When I tried to login with my sourceforge user name, it was rejected...

 How these Command Line apps are assigned to be work on? May I find what is
 not on CVS and start writing it, and notifying you ?

 Cheers,
 Fernando F.Oliveira
 fernando@xxxxxxxxxxxx