[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V5 #151

  • From: Czeslaw Czapla <czapla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:15:32 -0700

I can't believe I missed a free lunch when I bailed early on Sunday...
TANSTASFL...

It was great meeting some of the people off of this list at WalterCon.
Anyone have any pictures posted?

Joe Bushong

I haven't seen any pictures yet but Michael S. shot several rolls so with any luck we'll see his photos soon.

Czeslaw

P.S. Heh, heh, yes, lunch was fun. Chinese. I'm reminded of my friend in college who wanted to create a political party called the Free Lunch Party. There would be two slogans:
"There IS such a thing as a free lunch!"; and
"Workers of the world: throw down your tools and pick up a sandwich!"

:-)