[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V3 #217

  • From: "Jared Eldredge" <jared@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:16:06 GMT

> >  1) Yes/No/Maybe - Would you come to a West Coast WalterCon?
> >  2) Yes/No/Maybe - Would you come to an East Coast WalterCon?
>
> I may only be an Aussie but surrely there is a suitable location that
> is
> accessible and ecomomical in the middle of the continent ?!?

as far as i'm concerned, its east coast or bust.  i dont have the time
or money to drive far or fly.  so for me (selfsih as i sound) its 5
hours from massachusetts or bust.  and that leaves out a HUGE part of
the US assuming the same conditions apply.  but remember that 80% of
the populatoin of the united states lives within 5 hours of a coast
(recalling statistic from an old conversation, highly likely to be
wrong in details but right in intent)

-jared