[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V2 #271

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:41:15 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à Johan Josefsson <johjo117@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Did you find anything useful? If you still haven't, check out:
>
> http://www.dreamlandbbs.com/files/drivers/other/po36vdgx.pdf
> (http://www.dreamlandbbs.com/files/drivers/other/index.html)
>
> Or send me a mail and I'll pass the .pdf to you.
>
> //Johan Josefsson

Thx, but no thx, I just got this one 2 days ago, and by mail too,
just to discover no real technician would call this a datasheet...
Just 2 pages of "Product Overview" :-(((
I've mailed the developer relation at S3^WVia anyway, let's see.
<mandatory rant>
I believe specs belong to the shipping product.
I believe those should be open because when I buy a graphics card
I don't buy a Windows(TM)VideoDisplayCardOnlyForWindowsAndNotAnythingElse.
</mandatory rant>

François.