[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V2 #107

  • From: Mat Hounsell <mat_geek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:55:28 +1000 (EST)

Yet another dangerous thought.

Quick Res was freely distributed http://www.bebits.com/app/1504.

"This is experimental, unsupported software, put out for your enjoyment. (c)
2000-2001 Be, Inc"

I couldn't get it to check the licence. Can we use it or do we use another
program like (from a Be Bits search) BeResourceful, or Resourcer.

The resource class is part of the Storage Kit (?) but who's responsibilty is
the resource compiler? Do we have any code for either?

Would they be better moved into a seperate developer kit?