[openbeos] Re: on SoftwareValet for OBOS

  • From: "Phillip Craig" <phillip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:26:06 -0000

> Just a thought, we have plenty of devs, but is there a user panel to
> make interface/styling/usability decisions for where it regards
> 'ordinary' users?
>
> Most of you guys are pretty hardcore, so maybe we should have a panel
> of people, possibly chaired by Helmar or someone to ensure that we
> produce r5 in a user friendly package?

Isn't that part of the Beta testing their will no doubt be all sorts of
different people on the beta team who all have different levels of ability.
Saying that if OpenBeOS is going to be the same as BeOS to start with then
there shouldn't be a problem with it being a friendly package as there isn't
really a much friendlier os available