[haiku] Re: (off-topic) ArmyKnife - looking for testers / advice

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:06:34 -0700

2009/3/30 Jonas Sundström <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ArmyKnife has gained two project members:
>> Ryan Leavengood and Scott McCreary. :)
>>
>> Home:
>> http://dev.osdrawer.net/projects/show/armyknife
>
> I realize now that this is a new phase, where I
> have to actually communicate with you guys, and
> that its a good idea to coordinate on planned work
> including releases. So, apologies to you, Ryan and
> Scott, for moving unilaterally on this.
>
> /Jonas.

No problem, I saw the recent flurry of commits so thought you were
going somewhere with it.  @All, the osdrawer page has a bug tracker so
if you spot any bug, or have any feature request ideas, feel free to
post them.  I like the idea about having more command line options to
allow for scripting it.
Also we are in need of a Haiku style Icon for armyknife so if anyone
feels up to it we'd like to see your icon(s).
-scottmc