[openbeos] obos - hardware support.

  • From: ori malkin <ori99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:35:3 +0200

hi all,

I've recently joined this mailing list..
Beos rocks, and I would like to see a open source os that will best it..

Any how, i wanted to tell all that one of the things that made me unabled to use
Beos full time or even part time - is the lack of support for isdn modems.

For another user, it can be some other lack of hardware support.

so, Lets keep that in mind.. (ISDN support)

p.s. - until I'll get adsl /cables. Then - i don't care about isdn....

Regards,
ori malkin
ori99@xxxxxxxxx