[haiku] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Barrett <barrett666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:49:53 +0100

> I think all of that is on osdrawer, along with hyperstudio.

Hyperstudio have nothing to do with coldcut, it's a unfinished project.

> and Scott MC has Titan Media Editor hosted on bit bucket iirc. All 3 of
> those would be great to have back with current builds. Titan will need
> allot of work to build and run afaik.

Titan is extremely broken, the source is somewhat ported to windows and
large parts need to be reworked/rewritten...who has made the porting to
windows has deliberately broke support to BeOS, i'm talking about thousands
of erros. Maybe would be helpful to get the original BeOS source (before
the windows port attempt)...

Regards