[openbeos]

  • From: Verthé Bart <bart.verthe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:54:49 +0200

Hi,

I'm not really a (O)Beos developer yet (but at this time i'm following a c++
course), so usually i'm just lurking around here.

But there's an interesting 'suggestion' on this months suggestions:

luke dobson  (ldobson@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:04 am
A document on the device driver side of the API. Something along the lines of
"writing device drivers for dummies!". I ask because LANergy builds powerline
ethernet adapters using the National Semiconductor chip and although we will
officially support Linux and Windows, if we can adapt a BeOS National
Semiconductor driver (or write our own without _too_ much effort) then we would
be happy to do so.

Bart Verthé