[openbeos] Re: newsletter

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:59:01 -0400

>Nice newsletter.
>Still didn't finish it.

It is very long.

>There used to be the "Interface Hall of Shame" there:
>http://www.iarchitect.com/mshame.htm
>seems to have disapeared.

Dead links. Bleh. The bane of the internet.

>Btw, WonderBrush was demoed at the last BeGeistert, and it was
>already very nice. (now you know what you have to do to see the
>things that will come next, go to BEGeistert :p)

Hehe - long roadtrip. Still - I promised Charlie Clark that I would be there
when we had a bootable OS on x86 that is "reasonably" close to R5.

>Btw, eject was attributed to the wrong chap :p
>I claim ownershipt :D

This is fixed, but I must beg your apologies - I had no idea how to create the
letter after "n" in your first name (nor do I even know what it is called,
properly), so I made it a "c". If someone wants to correct me offlist, I can
fix it again. :-)

Michael