[openbeos] Re: news: development mailing list, distro guidelines

  • From: "Ivan Vodopiviz" <merkoth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:36:35 -0300

Koki, that's probably the most childish post I've ever read from this list.
I just can't believe you guys are pulling this so far, but this is a free
software project, which should be enjoyed as much as possible, and makes no
sense to keep struggling with it if it isn't gun anymore. Farewell.

Now, can we just stop fighting for details? Is asking 'hey, can I make a
demo CD with these modifications? Yeah? Great! kthxbi' THAT much?

Geez...

On 5/22/07, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Ryan,

Don't worry. You will not have to deal with me anymore. I am signing off.
:)

Good luck guys,

Koki (The hypocritical, insulting, nit-picking, windbag, egomaniac that
creates problems and exaggerates them as a tactic to put himself in a
position to offer solutions and thus get undeserved notoriety, that
monopolizes the mailing list and as a result stifles debate and drives
people away from the Haiku project, that repeats circular arguments when
people start arguing with their OWN POINTS, and who does not deserve any
respect because he has not put any blood, sweat and tears into the
project.)

--
BlueSteel | | Merkoth