[openbeos] Re: news: development mailing list, distro guidelines

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:44:51 +0200

On 2007-05-22 at 18:11:26 [+0200], "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)"
<koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ingo Weinhold wrote:
> > On 2007-05-22 at 17:38:30 [+0200], "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)"
> > <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> I absolutely agree. But you will not encourage them to do so by calling
> >> their work junk or dismissing their needs as harmful for everyone else
> >> w/o good foundation.
> >
> > You're purposefully twisting Michael's mail (which contained the word
> > "junk"). This style of discussion is simply not acceptable.
>
> Excuse me, but how am I twisting what Michael actually said?

Quoting Michael:
"Imagine someone like yourself who is bilingual
(English/Japanese) but isn't aware of these types of changes. He gets a
demo CD only to find out that this piece of junk can't even unzip a file
correctly!!! :-/"

It would actually be insulting my intelligence, if an expert in
communications would want to make me believe, he misunderstood, that this is
written from the perspective of an "imagined someone".

CU, Ingo