[openbeos] Re: news: development mailing list, distro guidelines

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:11:26 -0700

Ingo Weinhold wrote:
On 2007-05-22 at 17:38:30 [+0200], "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stefano Ceccherini wrote:
2007/5/22, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

That's certainly an opinion, but you are just giving people who would
rather contribute to an official Haiku in their own language another
more reason for not doing so. It's as if Haiku wanted more third party
distros rather than less.
It's not the case. Actually what we should try to achieve is to get
those patches into the main tree, so that haiku works out of the box
for japanese people too. Localization is a different thing, of course.
I absolutely agree. But you will not encourage them to do so by calling
their work junk or dismissing their needs as harmful for everyone else
w/o good foundation.

You're purposefully twisting Michael's mail (which contained the word "junk"). This style of discussion is simply not acceptable.

Excuse me, but how am I twisting what Michael actually said?

Cheers,

Koki