[openbeos] Re: news: development mailing list, distro guidelines

  • From: "Hugo Santos" <hugosantos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:07:59 +0100

Hey Simon,

On 5/22/07, Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For fear of turning poisonous, I'm going to stop now!

 Most times it isn't easy to step back a bit and let the discussion
cool off, specially when people are pointing out stuff we don't agree
or we believe we have something more to add. But i would like to thank
you for having had the strength to do so, specially for giving the svn
tech talk a chance and taking some of the stuff into consideration.
:-) I think that if we all start considering some of the points,
discussions in the mailing list might improve and we might even get to
a conclusion faster.

 Hugo