[openbeos] Re: net_server works - when comes lookup?

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 09:48:57 EST (-0300)

> I have a problem with BeOS that my 3c905 doesn't work because all my
> PCI
> ports have kindda mastering[bus matering i think] that it doesn't
> interchange data. Does the opennet_server fixes this?

The OpenBeOS Net Stack uses the original BeOS drivers for the network
cards. So the answer is no.

-Bruno

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

In Africa some of the native tribes have a custom of beating the ground
with clubs and uttering spine chilling cries.  Anthropologists call
this a form of primitive self-expression.  In America we call it golf.