[openbeos] Re: need help, file copying problems!

  • From: "Kevin Field" <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:36:14 -0400 EDT

BIOS memory test went without a hitch, although that's not as strenuous
as a floppy one, right?  I'll get one of those and let it run all night
and see how it goes.

Thanks again for all your help,

Kev

> One other thing to try is to run a memory test.  Either turn it on
> the full test in the BIOS of your computer or find one of the memory
test boot floppies on the Internet.  Bad RAM (or other things on the
motherboard) would also make your system fail like you described.

> - Alex

Kevin Field
Disciple-in-Training
Kingdom Among Us