[haiku] Re: libHTTP by Joe Kloss

  • From: Jatsek Platsek <platsek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:54:38 -0700 (PDT)

I should have checked before sending my silly e-mail. You were right, Matt.
Thank you!

Wysłane z iPhone'a

Dnia 2010-03-23 o godz. 23:35 Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 18:26, Jatsek Platsek <platsek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I found this library on bebits.com but unfortunatelly all download links are
dead. And here comes the question: does anybody have it on his/her disk and
would be so nice to share it with me? Or maybe you are aware of some other
library implementing HTTP protocol on top of BeOS Network Kit? I would like to
avoid using ported code.

http://haikuware.com/  may have it.

--mmadia

Czy juz jestes w Yahoo!?
Masz dosyc spamu?  Poczta Yahoo! dysponuje najlepsza ochrona przed spamem
http://pl.mail.yahoo.com