[openbeos] Re: ksocketd

  • From: "Jan-Rixt Van Hoye" <janvanhoye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue 23 Sep 2003 14:49:50 +0200

Hmm, I was going to develop it for the openbeos-preferences team. It was listed
in the bin applications of the preferences-team. I had a feeling that it was
not needed anymore. Is it because the network stack is now integrated into the
kernel?
I will ask Phil(Sikosis) to remove it from the list then. I can take then
another task.

Thx
     Jan-Rixt

 openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: