[openbeos] Re: keep in mind...

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:11:35 -0400

Have you ever loaded and saved app configuration with flattened BMessages? It
is, literally, like 6 lines of code to set up, plus one or two for each
configuration item. It is almost as easy as you can get. I don't know how some
other API could make it any easier. Take a look at the ScreenSaver kit's
preferences app - it is a fairly good example (if I do say so myself) of how to
do this.