[haiku] Re: kathy elliott has invited you to open a Google mail account

  • From: Rimas Kudelis <rq@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:57:15 +0200

2011.11.10 11:38, Julius Bullinger rašė:
On 11/10/2011 09:32 AM, kathy elliott wrote:
I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out.
Here's an invitation to create an account.
Once again somebody who walked into a trap by letting social networks
search their contacts.

AFAIK, this is not even legal in Germany (you're not allowed to pass
personal information to other parties without the owner's consent.)

It's also funny how a message, which is basically spam, advertises 'Less Spam' as one of the key points of the product being advertised. Makes me wonder whether or not they mark similar messages from their competitors as spam... :)

Rimas