[openbeos] Re: joining the project

  • From: beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:41:08 -0400

Well, the Pref Team is always looking for new blood :)

- Sikosis
http://obos.gravity24hr.com/

You Wrote:
----------

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 00:30:28 +0200 suppaman <suppaman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> sorry bothering the ml but I'd like to join the project and I've sent
> a mail
> to App/interface Kit Team Leader. He didn't answer me.

Erik has been a rather quiet lately, so I suspect he has a busy real
life currently. But bear with him, I'm sure, he'll come back to you.

> Is there another referral to talk with ?

Well, there's Aaron, the official recruiter, and IIRC Michael said that
people can also contact him. Now your post is on the list, expect a
reply from someone responsible very soon. :-)

Anyway, thanks for joining us.

CU, Ingo

Processed by Gravity 24 Hour Web Mail