[openbeos] Re: joe - haiku ports

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:35:36 +0200

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:20:43 +0200, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:24:34 +0200, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/app-editors/joe/3.5/1
It's nice to have joe working on haiku, now i won't have to fight with
vim to do a check in

Hehe, i am vim :-) but nice to see joe :-)

i look haiku ports and see you plan a cdrecord? i think when cdrecord port
then must port
smake, in haiku have some problems, looks that some posix function are
missing. I have no clue.
stargater

smake?  I'm still fighting with cmake...  I've posted lots of targets,
mostly ones that had at one time or another been ported to BeOS.  So
there's some hope of one day getting them to work.
Anyways if anyone else wants to help out just check the site and when
you're ready:
http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/JoinBePorts#JoinHaikuPorts
-scottmc

Hi scottmc,
pleas look here: ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/PORTING

stargater